Quotes to Say Thank You
Use one of the quotes to say thank you below to inspire an essay, journal entry, speech, piece of creative writing or use the words in a thank you note to express your gratitude for an act of kindness. Many top inspirational speakers such as Robin Sharma, Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracy etc. all highlight the importance of gratitude, something often overlooked. So with an attitude of gratitude...can a quote to say thank you provide all the inspiration you need for a literary work of art?
Quotes to Say Thank You
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.-John Kennedy
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough –Oprah Winfrey
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.-Brian Tracy
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.-William Arthur ward
- For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude.
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.- Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses. -Confucius
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" –William Arthur Ward
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. -Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
- He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart. -J.A. Shedd
- How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it! -George Elliston
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. -William Shakespeare
- It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~Oscar Wilde
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. -Thornton Wilder
More creative writing prompts.
Formal Letter Format.
Return from quotes to say thank you to the homepage..
Don't Miss Out! FREE Ebook Coming Soon
Word of the Day
Quote of the Day