Mind Map Software Free
You can download a full trial version of Tony Buzan's popular mind map software free.Tony Buzan is the world's leading expert on innovative thinking solutions and one of the founding members of ThinkBuzan. The right tools in hand can make the process of classic mindmapping a lot simpler and more rewarding.
Mindmapping is one of the classic pre-writing techniques used most often.This is a more visual brainstorming approach moving away from simple words and allowing writers to see things differently and branch off in new directions. A central image starts off the mind map with single word branches moving out in any direction.
I use mind mapping in many different spheres of my personal and professional life and love its effectiveness and simplicity. As a result I have reviewed and tested many different mind mapping software programs, IMindMap stays my favourite. Love its ease of use, colourful graphics and branching facilities. It is now also available as an IPad application so you can take it with you and brainstorm on the move.
Use mind maps for:
- Task lists
- Creative writing
- Meeting planning
- Making detailed curriculum plans
- Creating personal schedules
- Planning timetables
- Preparing lessons concisely.
- Encouraging student discussion
- Writing assignments
- Study timetables
- Structuring coursework.
- Summarising information concisely
- Revising key ideas and
- Forging connections between topics
- Generating creative ideas
- Forming independent opinions and
- Analysing information confidently
- Managing time, data and resources
- Organising ideas and find solutions
- Streamlining your work processes
- Generating new ideas
- Boosting innovation
- Improving productivity
- Making notes
- Planning an essay
- Studying for exams
- Problem solving
- Making presentations
- Group study
More brainstorming techniques.
Return from mind map software free to the homepage.