Journaling prompts can assist you over an initial bout of writer's block. All you need is something to trigger a memory, remind you of someone in particular or create a sense of self-reflection.
Find a list of some rather unusual prompts below:
Stories of Faintness and Fuzzy Health
- This is how I feel about doctors.
- Describe a time when you very ill. (Were you hospitalised or quarantined, how did you get sick?)
- Write about a few times you required medical assistance or needed help.
- How do you feel about growing old? (Wearing glasses, hearing aids, aches and pains, staying in shape)
- Describe how your mom took care of you when you were sick.
- Are you or are you not a sickly person?
- Does an apple a day keep the doctor away? (Do you believe in natural healing? Can lifestyle prevent and reverse disease?)
- Exercise? (How do feel when it comes to exercising? Does your little voice conjure up hundreds of reasons why you can not do it? Does it increase your energy for the day?)
- What supplements do you use? (Discuss how they make you feel, what do they cost, why have you picked these specific supplements, who influenced you into drinking them, have you experienced any improvements?)
Journaling Prompts: All About Me
More Prompts: the Clock is Ticking.
More journaling topics and ideas to get you started.
How to write a journal?
What is a journal?
Return to the homepage.
Don't Miss Out! FREE Ebook Coming Soon
Word of the Day
Quote of the Day